Handling the media with confidence is vital when bad news strikes and negative headlines loom. Even the best organisations can find themselves in a difficult spot through no fault of their own, and end up needing help with the media.
Whether you find yourself facing a sensitive local issue, managing a business crisis or reacting to an unexpected event we can help you to minimise the damage… and emerge with a positive reputation on the other side.
Our support can include helping you with a crisis media plan, preparing pre-planned media statements and providing media training – so you’re as ready as possible to handle difficult issues effectively. We may even be able to help keep something out of the headlines.
- Strategic and scenario planning and advice
- Emergency and crisis procedural documentation
- Print and broadcast media and interview training
- Outline statement pre-preparation
- Advance Q&A preparation
- Interview hand-holding
- Coverage monitoring and further responses