Optimise profit potential of seasonal plants now – with seasonal plants being more topical than ever, the Green Heart represents an opportunity to buy high impact lines for immediate delivery and sale.
- Get inspired: see, smell & touch – the Green Heart has a wealth of content to inspire plant buyers and retailers alike. From new varieties to exciting merchandising ideas, this thriving part of Glee is a must for garden retailers who want to step up their game when it comes to plant retailing.
- Network, learn & build relationships – learn about the latest trends in plant sales and access the newest varieties and new-for-2021/22 additions whilst networking with industry colleagues in one convenient location.
- View complementary products – whilst at Glee don’t forget to visit the wider show, using the time to catch up with compost, fertiliser and chemical suppliers to ensure you are up to date with the ever-changing ranges and supporting legislation surrounding these core product categories. This year Glee will be home to 300+ brands, including 100 never before seen at the show, making for the strongest display of products under one roof within the last 18 months.
- Linked sales and cross merchandising inspiration – Exhibitors within the Green Heart will demonstrate how to link sales and create successful cross merchandising opportunities that can be quickly and easily implemented instore.
- Find new sources of supply – with an estimated three million new gardeners (HTA Retail Monitor Report, 2020) finding joy from greening their homes and gardens during the last 18 months, now is the perfect time to find new supply partners; partners that can provide access to exciting new varieties that will set your plant offering apart from your competitors and encourage customers back time and time again.
- Generate sales this autumn from instant impact, show only deals – benefit from buying ‘show only’ deals, gaining extra margin and impulse sales potential for your store this autumn and beyond.
- Brainstorm – use your time to share your ideas with growers, helping both parties to sell more plants to boost overall sales and profits.
- Look ahead to 2022 and beyond – meet with both UK and international growers to find out more about their plans for the 2022/23 season.
- 20+ plant suppliers showcasing indoor & outdoor plants – this year over 20 plant suppliers, growers and breeders will be showcasing their 2021/22 ranges and recent introductions within the Green Heart, including Key Essentials, Craigmarloch Nurseries Ltd, Porters/Happy Plants, The Bransford Webb Plant Company, Lovania Nurseries Ltd, New Leaf Plants, MNP Flowers, Pacific Nurseries and John Richards Nurseries.
Still time to book your space within the Glee Green Heart
Glee may only be weeks away from reopening its doors but there is still time for plant growers and nurseries to secure their space within the 2021 Glee Green Heart.
With special ‘Green Heart’ packages available, this dedicated area is a truly cost-effective solution for showcasing latest plant varieties to owners, senior managers and buyers from an unrivalled selection of independent garden retail businesses, as well as from many of the chains, multiple groups and complementary garden retailers.
The Green Heart’s location within the NEC Atrium provides a unique ‘greenhouse’ setting, flooded with natural light to present plants at their best, plus with a choice of benches from exclusive Green Heart partners, Woodlodge, growers can select the best option to suit their ranges.
Find out more & register now
To keep up to date on the latest Glee news or to register for free entry to the exhibition please visit http://www.gleebirmingham.com.
For more information, interviews or images please contact:
Kimberley Hornby, Glee PR Team, Hornby Whitefoot PR
Tel: 07851 610573 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
You can follow Glee on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Glee_Birmingham
Like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Glee.Birmingham1
Please add Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/glee_birmingham/
Please add Pinterest account https://uk.pinterest.com/GleeBirmingham1/
About Hyve Group plc
Hyve Group plc is a next generation global events business whose purpose is to create unmissable events, where customers from all corners of the globe share extraordinary moments and shape industry innovation. Hyve Group plc was announced as the new brand name of ITE Group plc in September 2019, following its significant transformation under the Transformation and Growth (TAG) programme. Our vision is to create the world’s leading portfolio of content-driven, must-attend events delivering an outstanding experience and ROI for our customers.
Where business is personal, where meetings move markets and where today’s leaders inspire tomorrows.