The leading showcase for home, gift, garden and lifestyle brands. Spring Fair is the UK’s number one Home and Gift fair, and the introduction of Glee’s second edition at the show is set to further cement this reputation. Together, the two events will offer buyers access to the most comprehensive and exciting product showcase of any exhibition.
- Conveniently located. The new Glee concession will be situated in a prime location in Hall 3, between Christmas Gifts, Floral & Seasonal Decorations and Greetings. This ideal location becomes a natural walk through for buyers interested in those products on offer from Glee’s exhibitors, including tools, growing media, pet products, Grow-Your-Own essentials, pots and planters, hand-crafted garden furniture and the latest plant varieties. Nowhere else at Spring Fair will buyers be able to see such a wealth of products from leading garden suppliers.
- Leading gardening brands exhibiting: Many leading names will be exhibiting at the inaugural event including Pouf Daddy, Durston Garden Products, Charles Taylor Trading, Design Toscano, Neat Ideas, Darlac Tools, Harrod Horticulture, Apac Packaging, Laurica Plants, VegTrug, SeedCell and Woodlodge.
- See new ranges first. By attending Glee at Spring Fair in the first week of February, retailers get the opportunity to see and purchase new and best-selling ranges ahead of the spring season. A second edition at this time of year will give retailers an additional destination to refresh their ranges for key retail spikes before the September show, and will also provide garden buyers with access to the latest concepts and trends for 2018.
- Twice the Glee. Maintaining its highly recognisable branding, and signature boulevard aisle, Glee at Spring Fair will also remain a leading showcase for Glee’s key show sectors such as Landscaping and Garden Decoration, Pet, Garden Care and Outdoor Entertaining.
- Access to other exciting products for your store. Not only will retailers be inspired by the products on offer in the Glee concession, but they can maximise cross buying and profit potential by visiting Spring Fair 14 other sectors; many of which garden managers, owners and buyers might not have fully represented instore. Look out for brands across the Contemporary Gifts, Children’s Gifts and Toys, Beauty and Wellbeing, Greetings and Gifts, DIY, Kitchen, Dining and Homewares, and Party sectors.
- Championed by the industry. The leading industry trade associations; GIMA, HTA and Gardenex have all shown their support for the show and will be present to share their knowledge and advice to visitors in the Glee Cafe.
- See the latest innovations in the market: Glee’s New Product Showcase is a great ‘shop window’ for buyers to see all that’s new in one place. Based in the Glee Café, this is an area not to be missed, and will display the best new products from a range of Glee at Spring Fair exhibitors.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities. GIMA will be once again holding its Buyer Connect event at the show, helping those exhibiting to maximise their exposure to key garden retail buyers through special speed networking sessions. Gardenex will be hosting its International Buyers Event that provides UK suppliers with the opportunity of meeting overseas buyers on a one-to-one basis. Visiting retailers can also maximise their time at the show to reconnect with existing suppliers, whilst forging new relationships with brands they may not have previously come across.
- Celebrating Christmas excellence. Garden Trade News will be bringing its Greatest Christmas Awards to Glee at Spring Fair. Taking place at 9am on Tuesday 6th February, within the Glee Café (Hall 3), the awards reward great garden centre teamwork over the festive season. The best events, displays, grottos and food will be celebrated, helping to round off a hugely successful Christmas period for retailers, considered by many to the perfect end to what was another great year of trading within garden retail.
Find out more
Glee is the UK’s leading garden and outdoor living trade retail show, focussing on building year-round profits within core product categories including Garden Care, Landscaping & Garden Decoration, Outdoor Entertainment, Pet Products, Speciality Food and Catering, Home, Gift and Clothing, Plants and a dedicated Retail Experiences section. Each year the show attracts thousands of buyers from top retailers, such as leading UK garden centres, builders’ merchants, multiple retailers, and DIY stores. To keep up-to-date on all the latest news log onto www.gleebirmingham.com or call 020 3033 2160 to find out about exhibiting.
For more information, interviews or images please contact:
Kimberley Hornby, Glee PR Team, Hornby Whitefoot PR
Tel: 07851 610573 Email: email@example.com
Notes to editors:
You can follow Glee on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Glee_Birmingham
Watch us on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/GleeGardeningBirmingham
Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Glee.Event
Glee is an Ascential event. www.gleebirmingham.com
About Ascential plc
Ascential plc is a global business-to-business media company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world’s premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential’s premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com