Join the team to celebrate latest product launch – PAWBO Catch
PAWBO, part of the world-leading Acer portfolio, is set to make its debut at the forthcoming Medpi exhibition (16th – 18th May, Grimaldi Forum, Monaco), showcasing its exciting innovation for the pet care market.
The main event for the consumer digital entertainment technology sector – drawing over 800 buyers and 208 buying groups each year – Medpi will be one of the first opportunities for European retailers to view the exciting PAWBO Theme Park, currently made up of the interactive Pawbo+ pet camera, and the newly launched Pawbo Catch.
Launched to critical acclaim in 2016, the Pawbo+ has captured the attention of pet owners and retailers ever since. Putting pets firmly into the palm of your hand, the Pawbo+ camera utilises a special Pawbo Life app that enables owners to interact with their pet whilst away from the home via their smartphone. From dispensing treats to capturing content for social media uploads, the Pawbo+ packs multiple features into a single unit.
Exciting new product launch
Using the Medpi exhibition as a backdrop, the PAWBO team is pleased to confirm an exciting new product introduction. The Pawbo Catch is the first in a long line of products set to make up the PAWBO Theme Park; an exciting collection of added-value accessories to make life with a Pawbo+ even more enticing.
Pawbo Catch is the perfect accessory, designed to keep pets entertained for hours. Set to be a firm favourite amongst felines, the Pawbo Catch features a sleek standalone unit, complete with a neon feather and ball topper. Controlled via remote control or via the Pawbo Life app, the Pawbo Catch moves in random directions, creating a colourful streak of feathers that will provide hours of entertainment.
Already the Pawbo+ and Pawbo Catch have been selected by ANIMALIS, one of France’s leading pet retailers. With over 40 stores dedicated to pet care, ANIMALIS offers great coverage across the country, and shall be offering both products for sale via its stores and website. Apynov, has also confirmed it shall be distributing PAWBO products in France.
Ray Lin, Marketing Director at PAWBO Inc. said: “We are looking forward to attending the Medpi Exhibition in May. The event delivers a valuable audience that we believe will love what PAWBO has to offer. The role of pets is changing, with more and more owners viewing them as part of the family. The discussion around responsible pet ownership is also coming to the fore. PAWBO’s core values – Stay Together, Play Together – is reflective of these trends. We believe that our ever growing product portfolio will provide a range of fun, interactive products that will benefit pets and owners, whilst also providing retailers with some additional profit opportunity.”
European retailers wanting to find out more about PAWBO are invited to join the team onstand at Medpi (stand xx).
Find out more
To find out more about Pawbo and the Pawbo Theme Park please visit www.pawbo.com.
At a glance: Pawbo+
- Treat dispensing camera designed for small dogs and cats
- 720P HD live video and 130° Wide-Angle Lens, supported by high-quality sound
- Allows up to eight users to chat with your pet through Pawbo+ at one time, with all users able to operate the interactive functions simultaneously
- Six built-in ringtones to attract your pet’s attention
- Built-in games for interacting with your pet, with the capability of extending functions via wireless connection
- Push-to-Talk function allows your pet to hear your voice at the touch of a button
- Via the Pawbo Life app users are able to to control multiple Pawbo+ devices and operate multiple Pawbo+ accessories
- The Pawbo Life app is also compatible with social media platforms, enabling users to instantly upload images of their pets
- Supports video storage via Dropbox, allowing a maximum 15 minutes of video recording.
For more information, interviews or images please contact the Pawbo PR team:
Kimberley Hornby Tel: +44 (0)7851 610573 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org