GIMA has announced that they will be investing in future trends content for its members, and from February this year are giving its members access to WGSN Insight & Lifestyle and Interiors content. WSGN is a leading authority on predicting future trends in consumer habits, retail and merchandising and lifestyle and fashion trends. As a trusted authority it’s used by leading global brands around the world.
To launch this service, GIMA is running a Trends Workshop for its members on 4th April. Experts from WGSN will give an in-depth presentation on Future trends in Lifestyle and Outdoor Living sector after which there will be break out sessions to provide hands on training on using the system and getting to grips with the available content.
This content is perfect to help support the design and development of products, packaging, merchandising and Brand and could prove invaluable in giving you a competitive edge in the retail environment. Make sure your marketing and development teams come along to learn more about the service.
This content is generally only accessible to large corporations who can afford to subscribe, however, GIMA are offering exclusive use to GIMA members for an annual subsidised fee of just £195 per company for the year. Members will have access to the on-line trends content with full technical support and help to navigate the service at all times.
- In-depth insight into the consumer of today and tomorrow.
- Complete coverage of trends in retail, consumer markets and marketing.
- Global team of top industry experts and on-the-ground trend hunters.
- Original content with fresh perspectives to spark outside-the-box thinking.
WGSN Lifestyle & Interiors
- Plan ahead with colour and trend reports, with specific edits for interiors & exteriors
- Develop inspired design with in-depth content in 23 sections, from automotive to wellness.
- Drive revenue by staying on-trend with over 50 new, in-depth market reports each month.
- Save time with our trade show summaries. The pioneering trend authority for the lifestyle, hospitality and interiors industries.
If you are interested in signing up for this service, please contact the GIMA office on 01959 564947. Workshop places will be limited, so please ensure you book early. For more information and to book places at the Workshop visit http://gima.org.uk/wgsn-trends-content/
For further information on this press release please contact:
GIMA Press Office: 01959 564947 or email@example.com