Here at HWPR we are very lucky to be the PR team for the UK’s leading annual trade exhibition for the garden and leisure markets, Glee (www.gleebirmingham.com). In fact, this year is our tenth year running the PR for the show. That’s a decade of helping drive awareness of Glee and its 500+ exhibitors. It’s been an amazing journey! One of our favourite parts of our job as Glee’s PR team is helping to launch new products. From brand new innovation, to latest updates, bringing new products to market is always hugely rewarding and exciting, which is why HWPR is launching our exciting #WinHWPR competition.
To celebrate ‘newness’ we have 10 PR days up for grabs. To put this into context, 10 PR days is an average six-month campaign, or is a heavily concentrated short-term campaign that can drive awareness of your product within both trade and consumer markets. Perhaps you want to make a huge amount of noise about your exciting new product, or want help with developing a social media strategy. You might be a new business start-up looking for direction, or an established brand looking to break into a new market. Whatever your PR need is, as long as its focussing on ‘new’ then you are eligible to enter.
Open to businesses of all kinds, the 10 days can also be split across a number of worthy winners dependent on individual requirements.
Entry to this exciting competition is open until 1stOctober 2016. To enter, simply RT and reply with reasons why you would benefit from some PR support. Entries can also be made by DM. Remember to use the hashtag #WinHWPR to be eligible for entry.
Terms & Conditions
- The 10 PR days on offer can be split across a number of winners, the split being decided by HWPR based on winner requirements
- The PR days must be used within 12 months of winning
- The competition is not open to any employees of Hornby Whitefoot PR
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt
- The Competition closes at 12:00pm on 1st October 2016. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered
- The winner will be chosen by the HWPR team from all the eligible entries
- The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 10th October 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to HWPR within 28 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and HWPR shall be entitled to select another winner
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- HWPR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify
or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of HWPR in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into